Job vacancy: Sales Consultant WaalwijkLooking for an exciting new sales job? We’re looking for eager young professionals!
Ingram Micro CFS is looking for motivated and talented Sales Executives to join our growing sales and marketing team. If you are eager onboarding the world’s largest brands and manufacturers into our client portfolio by expanding their ecommerce businesses, this is the job you are looking for!
Ingram Micro CFS works with the world’s top brands and retailers like Google, Unilever, bol.com and Zalando, to grow their business online by leveraging state of the art technology and it’s world class fulfilment network. You, in the role of Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting and driving the sales cycle of our global Commerce and fulfillment services. You will liaison between key stakeholders across Operations, Account Management, Customer Care and Senior Management roles. In this position, you will develop and implement a strategic forecast to acquire new Commerce customers and increase their use of our services to achieve and exceed your target revenue goals.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Identify prospective customers based from Ingram Micro connections, industry associations, partner relations (e.g. shopping cart vendors), trade shows, Internet Websites, and other sources.
- Generate leads by developing markets of interest, working trade shows and leveraging entrepreneurial tactics of your own to build a strong and balanced pipeline.
- Match customer needs and concerns with the benefits provided by IMCFS services.
- Maintain accurate opportunity notes and information about prospective clients throughout the sales cycle (using Salesforce.com and other CRM tools).
- Assist customers with setup of their account and coordinates technical resources when advanced configuration of a client's shopping cart is required.
- Sustain multi-level, cross-discipline relationships across a customer's relevant departments to insure continued use and growth of IMCFS services.
- Provide feedback to our engineering group on how our product can evolve to better serve the current and future needs of customers.
- Close business. That's right, we're looking for performers who can put numbers up on the board.
- Excellent comprehension and communications (written & verbal) skills.
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to be effective while multitasking.
- Outstanding time organizational skills - you are able to create, manipulate, and execute to daily schedules.
- Calm and patient demeanor. Able to listen to customers and guide them to the right resources.
- Discipline to follow the sales model but with enough instinct to intelligently skip steps when appropriate.
- Value Based Selling Ability, to demonstrate the added value of Ingram Micro’s services based on the client’s business case.
- Negotiations - Knowledge of fulfillment services terms and offerings and the ability to create a win-win scenario.
- Motivated fast learner
- Ability to travel up to 25 – 35% (client visits & trade shows)
- Passion for Customer Success with a Team Player Attitude
- 2 - 5 years experience in sales or business development
- Bachelor degree in international business or similar
- Industry experience in eCommerce
- Experience working in Salesforce or other CRM applications
- German or French language skills
How to apply
Ready for the challenge as a Sales Executive? You can apply via the button below or send an e-mail with motivation and your resume to email@example.com
Apply now Apply now