your contact person
International returns networkWatch the animation to see how Docdata Return Solutions can help you streamline your return processes in an way that will pleasantly surprise your customers because of the hassle-free procedure and prompt refund.
Docdata disposes of a large number of warehouses strategically located in Europe. This enables us to offer local returns processing to our clients. Docdata processes, for a number of clients, the ‘outbound’ logistics from one central stock, sending the parcels to the consumer. Returns are collected decentralised and processed. Local returns processing offers numerous advantages, both on the subject of cost as where the webshop’s proposition is concerned:
Improved 'customer experience'
- local experience for the customer. The customer can return the goods to a local address and interact with a Customer Service operator in his own language.
- Quick refunds. No time is wasted in transportation to the outbound centres, articles are immediately checked locally, and the order is quickly released for refund. The client is quickly refunded, which has a positive influence on the consumer’s loyalty.
- Improved customer insight
- Internal transportation networks
- Cost efficient
- Swift product circulation: products return quickly into the stock (important mostly in fashion and other trend related products)
- Cross-docking possibilities with returned products
European logistics returns network